– Loedi why come to the Centre Pompidou since neither you nor I really like modern art?
Choco only received a big smile in reply, and then Loedi dashed up the escalators. One floor… two then three… four… five…..six!
On the sixth floor, Loedi crossed the gallery without stopping to look at the many paintings and sculptures. Choco trotted behind her and together they arrived at a huge terrace.
There, loudspeakers were placed along the railing and broadcasting … how can I put it? Sound? Noise? Certainly not music.
– Loedi what are we doing here? This sound installation is bursting my eardrums!
– I agree Choco but that’s not why I brought you here. Let’s ignore the noise and get closer to the edge…. There, you see?
– Wow, the Eiffel Tower! And over there the Arche de La Défense! And oh, there’s Montmartre!
– Yes! And down there is Saint-Eustache. And if you look over there, you’ll also see the Hôtel de Ville and Notre-Dame.
– It’s beautiful Loedi!
– Come on Choco, let’s go back inside now.
– Wait wait wait…. I’d like to keep enjoying it a little longer, it’s the most beautiful view of Paris I know!
– Hahahaha! You see Choco, you managed to forget the noise